Andrey Klimkovsky - composer   |   enter page
Andrey Klimkovsky - composer NEANE Records | Twitter  Facebook  Youtube english | russian

          Andrey Klimkovsky is one of leading russian composers working in the electronic musical space. Images creating by him - "Music of Celestial Spheres", "Starry Sky", "ALEALA" and "DreamOcean" - stayed the classics of the genre, received popularity as in Russia, and abroad.

NEWS BIOGRAPHY MUSIC MEDIA STUDIO EVENTS BEYOND CONTACTS STORE

Andromeda | Starry Sky - volume 1

MENU   »   DISCOGRAPHY   »   MUSICAL PROJECTS   »   STARRY SKY
« »
DOWNLOAD

tracklist:

  1. Prelude in 'Hm' | I. S. Bach
  2. Andromeda
  3. Distant galaxy
  4. Starry dreams of childhood
  5. Alferaz - alpha of Andromeda
  6. Mirach - beta of Andromeda
  7. Alamak - gamma of Andromeda
  8. Legend of Starry Land

          The sky full of stars... Any beauty of even most exotic places of our planet cannot be compared with the grace and perfection of Starry Country which lights the fires above the each man living on the Earth every clear night. Ancient Roman thinker Seneka told that if the stars were visible only from one place on the Earth, people would have been going to this place by the endless flow. But the stars are shining for all of us and we watch for them more seldom and seldom. The stars are disappearing in the lights of growing cities. And only a little number of priests of Urania, astronomers, sometimes come up to the tower lost in the mountains and direct the telescope to the sky. They don't admire - they investigate.

          Sometimes I was such a man. I spent more than hundred nights beside my telescope until I've realized that I was attracted just by the beauty of the Stellar Country, by her sad song of Hope. I had found the Reflection of the Sky in music. It had turned out more exact for me than large formulae and equations, and I've decided to describe the Universe by musical notes. This way the project "Music Of Chelestial Spheres", where you can find the musicial portraits of many cosmic citizens, was born. But working on the third album I realized that I couldn't place the Starry Sky in it. There are so much stars and other celestial bodies and events repeat there and the cycle can't follow its name.

          That time the idea of "Starry Sky" cycle appeared. Here every constellation will have its own album. You will find reflections of brightest stars, well- known nebulae, galaxies, star clusters.

          There are 88 constellations in the sky, but I can't write about all of them. There are the stars I never saw, and I have no right to write about. Even constellations ascending at our latitudes can't be considered the same. There are very large ones, such as Ursa Major or Hydra, there is small and poor Equuleus, for which I will not dedicate an album, how pity it can be. This time I will pass by the constellations of Zodiac, they are already dedicated by a lot of music. But even after such serious restrictions the task I'm taking remains titanic and I will be very happy, if I fulfil it in my life. But anyway, if not, somebody will continue...

          I still don't sleep at nights trying to hear the music of Starry Sky. Then this music is laying to the tape and now this tape is in your hands - just listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment